Taapsee’s Telugu, a big hit

on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taapsee Pannu is one delighted girl. The Punjabi actress, who’s basking in her popularity in Tollywood, is pleased about the rave reviews she has received for her latest release Mr. Perfect with Prabhas.

Speaking to this newspaper from Hyderabad, an ecstatic Taapsee said was that her decision to dub her own voice for the movie has paid off. “My mobile inbox is overflowing with congratulatory messages ever since the film got released,” she gushes.

“It’s heartwarming to see, from the kind of comments they send me, that audiences are noticing even small details and minute aspects of a film! I am so happy that my voice was liked by all. I played a bike racer, a short-tempered, bratty NRI, so my director did not want the typical Telugu lingo spoken in Andhra. I have a rather bass voice and he felt it should match the character I played.”

On her role in Vaandhan Vendran, she said it was a total contrast to the characters she had played in her earlier flicks. “You will find an abrupt transformation in the looks and dialogue delivery of Anjana, the daughter of a multimillionaire that I portray in VV. There are pages of Tamil dialogues and I am really looking forward to it.”

Taapsee and Jiiva will be flying to France soon to shoot two songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment